- Retain paid legal representation for the DRIVER SERVICES INDUSTRY
- Hire a high power lobby firm(s) to represent the DRIVER SERVICES INDUSTRY on the Federal State and Local level
- Identify and challenge via lobby and litigation regulatory and legislative issues and entities that have an adverse and antagonistic relationship to the goals of our Driver Services Industry
- Full repeal of local permit, license, and insurance oversight regulations on the local level for independent small business DRIVER SERVICES operators
- Creation and adoption of a national state or local regulatory framework to conduct background checks for Independent Small Business Driver Services Operators that want to obtain this type of vetting to facilitate building a personal client base and/or partnering with any and all taxi tnc and limo/sedan dispatch apps
- Send out a request to all dispatch app taxi tnc and limo/sedan platforms currently operating in the United States or in other countries via retained legal council and lobby firm to submit bids to contract for our collective Driver Services Industry support and participation with their platform. Platforms that may submit bids including but not limited to Uber Lyft Curb Juno Ola and Didi will be asked to focus on Commission caps, floor rates, minimum per mile and per minute algorithms, transparency in pick up and drop off locations, functional driver rating systems, protocol for a timely reinstatement to a platform after suspension, and lack of arbitration clauses when submitting a bid.
- Targeted litigation against any and all regulators and stakeholders, including the Personal Auto Insurance Industry, that conspired against our Driver Services Industry in violation of the Sherman Act and State Action Immunity
You can help secure your independent small business operator rights, financial freedom, and support your Driver Services Industry for LESS THAN A PENNY A DAY.
Phase 1 membership cost of $10 is guaranteed for 1st 5100 drivers who register that are needed to begin action. If we do not meet our Phase 1 membership goal (5100 drivers) or legal representation is not retained to represent our members your $10 registration fee will be refunded via PAYPAL. Phase 2 membership fees and goals will be posted after the goals of Phase 1 are met.